FUDCon Brno 2008
Brno, Czech Republic :: September 5 - 7, 2008
Friday, September 5 -- Hackfest day 1
Saturday, September 6 -- BarCamp with sessions, talks, presentations, etc. Also Social Event in the evening!
Sunday, September 7 -- Hackfest day 2.
The specific schedule for each day is coming soon!
- Faculty of Informatics at Masaryk University - http://www.fi.muni.cz/
- Apx 50 places are booked in Hotel Imos - studios - two hotel rooms with shared kitchen and bathroom - http://www.hotel-imos.cz/en/
(Does this mean that those 50 places will be able to hold 100 people total?)
There are several ways to get to Brno.
- Fly directly to Brno's airport (BRQ) (Check SmartWings and Ryanair for direct flights)
- Fly to Prague (PRG) and travel to Brno (BRQ)
- Fly to Vienna (VIE) and take a bus.
This page appears to have some good information, but I (Max) have never made the trip personally. (If someone has more information, feel free to update this section!)
Please add your name to the list if you will attend.
|13||FabianAffolter||yes||I will try to make it happen|
|18||MarekMahut||no||will help with organization|
|19||MatejCepl||no||will help with organization, living in Prague|
|24||OliverFalk||yes||I will try to make it happen|
|25||FrancescoUgolini||yes||90% sure to attend|
|27||AndreaModestoRossi||yes||80% sure to attend|
|30||DominikMierzejewski||yes||planning to attend|
If you will pitch a session at the BarCamp on Saturday, give your name and brief description here.
- Max Spevack - Fedora Websites team, and how you can help.
- Becoming a Fedora Package Maintainer (needs a leader)
There is a weekly organization/planning meeting in #fedora-meeting on Freenode every Tuesday at 13:00 UTC (15:00 CEST).
Current action items: