m (moved FUDCon:FUDConF10/Logistics to Archive:FUDCon:FUDConF10/Logistics: Archive to prevent spam (per wiki czar at http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/websites/2011-June/018621.html))
Latest revision as of 18:26, 2 June 2011
FUDCon F10 Logistics
This page is a scratch pad for organizers to record noteworthy information.
We may need several different kinds of signs for the event:
- Directional signs for the Hynes Center
- Small podium signs
- Placard signs for easels in front of the rooms
Make sure there is sufficient amperage for all the workgroups in all the rooms.
- 6 - 8 quad boxes?
- Need some very long extension cords to run to the front, and plenty of power strips.
- Need gaffers tape to secure cords to floor for safety. NO DUCT TAPE.
- Paul reserved a projector from the BOS office.
- There will be a screen in the big room.
Thursday and Friday mornings - snacks and drinks for ~150 people provided at the FUDCon space.
Saturday morning - coffee, donuts, bagels for ~150 at Boston Univ.
Saturday lunch - box lunches for ~150 at Boston Univ.
Saturday night - FUDPub at Boston Univ.'s student pub. We will try to do first round of drinks free.
For more FUDCon Toronto 2011 Reference:
- Looking for the Sunday schedule? See FUDCon:Toronto 2011 Sunday schedule.
- Looking for the BarCamp schedule?|See FUDCon:Toronto 2011 BarCamp Schedule.
- Live streaming!|OGG streams of rooms 1 and 2 at FUDCon: Room 1 Room 2
- For more FUDCon Torronto Blogs:
FUDCon is the Fedora Users and Developer's Conference, an opportunity for all who contribute to or use Fedora to meet, learn, plan, and hack. This event is free and is open to everyone. To learn about what a FUDCon is like, you can view a video from the last North American FUDCon.