Revision as of 11:38, 21 February 2009
Meeting of 2005-09-08
- Mentors - Marc has sent out emails, only Rahul has replied so far. fedora-mentors-list created. Greg waiting for address from Marc to hand over admin.
- SOP for Publicizing Events - Rahul to send report to list. Doc to be a list of links and addresses for reporting to start. More to come later.
- Fedora CMCs - Greg has created a list and will hand admin to Colin. We need to recruit CMCs.
<gregdek> Any thoughts there? <mether> well probably can get a list of users in the fedora list who proactively help other users <mether> and invite them to participate <gregdek> Good idea.
<gregdek> So. Time to push bytee into leading very active recruitment for CMCs. :)
We should get in touch with Fedora-based distros and ask them to collaborate.
ACTION: Rahul to comb distrowatch and contact non-commercial Fedora-based distros. Commercial distros to come later.
- Logo - Still waiting.
- Fedora Marketing Kits - Not ready to build yet, but follow discussion on thread from Alex.
- Legacy in Anaconda - Not going to be enabled. Legacy section in release notes?
- Vendor List - Add to discussion next week.
<mether> how about getting a list of people who are doing different things with fedora <StillBob> such as? <mether> selling fedora cds, customising it <mether> "supporting" it in one way or other <gregdek> Just so long as someone *owns* this kind of list and *maintains* it. <gregdek> This kind of info doesn't update itself, and quickly gets stale.
- f.r.c - Needs cleanup, removal of stale material.
ACTION: Bob to start fixing up f.r.c and create mockup for fp.org. fp.org to be prettied up and made primary site. Need to get some sort of access from Seth Vidal for maintenance.