BarCamp Yangon 2016
About BarCamp Yangon
BarCamp Yangon is held yearly at MICT Park in Yangon and that is a world's largest BarCamp ever. link. Topic speakers usually have 45 minutes and provided with Projectors, microphones, whiteboards and power supplies. Fedora Project Myanmar Community had participated in BarCamp Yangon since 2013. This will be best place for spreading Fedora in Myanmar.
After BarCamp Yangon
After BarCamp Yangon, we're planning to have a Translation Workshop.
Venue is already reserved at Fedora Project - Myanmar Community's Headoffice
Date & Location
- Date: BarCamp: January 30 & 31, 2016
- Location MICT Park, Yangon, Myanmar.
- Date: Translation Workshop: Feb 1st & 2nd, 2016
- Location Fedora Project - Myanmar Community's Headoffice
Travel and VISA Information
- If you need more information of VISA, please view this link.
- If you need any assistance for documentation, please contact Yan Naing Myint.
|Attendee||Arrival||Departure||Estimated travel cost||Funding request||Approved Amount||Accommodation||Food|
|1. Yan Naing Myint||-||local||-||N/A|
|2. Pravin Satpute||28th Jan||1st Feb||$601||Ticket 219||TBD||TBD|
|3. Leap Sok||28th Jan||1st Feb||$260||Ticket 218||TBD||TBD|
Vega Star Hotel, Yangon No. 68, Oakk Kyin Station Road, (16) Quatar, Hlaing Township, Yangon.
|Accommodation||$1200||for 4 nights (currently estimated for 10 people)|
|Foods and Drinks||$500|
|Fedora Globalization - Activities and how to participate||Pravin Satpute|
|Why Unicode? problems with Zawgyi||Pravin Satpute|