The Fedora Cloud SIG works to make Fedora successful on all major cloud platforms, public and private.
- Join: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/cloud
- Archives: http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/cloud/
Fedora Cloud folks hang out on irc.freenode.net at #fedora-cloud.
Meetings are held weekly on Thursdays, 2100 UTC on #fedora-meeting (currently 1700 Eastern US daylight time (UTC-4)).
Upcoming meeting agenda
Next meeting: 2010/07/08 - 2100 UTC (5pm Eastern), in #fedora-meeting.
- Status check: Action items from previous meeting.
- ke4qqq Research and report back on possible costs of testing, if amazon has a recommendation on testing with large groups of testers, check into cost approval with ... whoever would pay for it.
- sparks to create basic wiki page for publishing images to EC2 documentation Completed --Sparks 13:26, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
- jforbes to start populating the wiki page with basic information as time allows
- jforbes to ping gholms about eucatools <--> kernel <--> pvgrub image
- jforbes to submit to FeatureList this week now that we have pvgrub info
- jforbes to get with huff and get http://github.com/huff/kickstart-stuff/blob/master/fedora-ec2-min.ks updated to F13
- jeevan_ullas to make a wiki page of to-dos for eucalyptus
- rbergeron to put this testing info into the wiki
- rbergeron to start framing todo list on the wiki
- huff to post AMI feature set to mailing list
- Status Update: kernel status
- Add your agenda item here.
- 7/1/2010: Minutes | Full Log
- 6/24/2010: Minutes | Full Log
- 6/3/2010: Minutes | Full Log
- 5/20/2010: Minutes | Full Log
- 5/6/2010: Minutes | Full Log
- 4/29/2010: Minutes | Full Log
- 4/15/2010: Minutes | Full Log
- 3/25/2010: Minutes | Full Log
- 3/18/2010: Minutes | Full Log
- 3/4/2010: Minutes | Full Log
- 2/18/2010: Minutes | Full Log
- 2/11/2010: Minutes | Full Log
- 2/4/2010: Minutes | Full Log