The Fedora Documentation Project holds weekly IRC meetings. All members of the Fedora Project are welcome to participate.
Information about past meetings can be found on the Category:Docs Project meetings page.
The Docs Project meets in channelon freenode.net . All members of the community are welcome to attend and participate in our meetings.
- Day: Monday
- Time: 14:00 UTC (See the UTC Howto for instructions to convert UTC to your local time)
- Location: on freenode.net
For more information and to discuss any of the agenda items, be sure to click on the links to read the threads on the docs list.
A meeting reminder should be sent at the beginning of the meeting day.
Agenda for Next Meeting
This is the agenda for the next meeting for Docs Project. Please write down your topic suggestions so that we have an idea on what will be discussed in the meeting. Pointers to emails which expand on the idea are always welcome!
- #topic Roll Call
- #info Participants are reminded to make liberal use of #info #link #help in order to make the minutes "more better"
- #topic Follow up on last week's action items (10 minutes )
- #topic New Writers
- #topic Release Notes Beats
- #topic Publican/Publishing
- #topic Guide Status
- Task list reminder - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Docs_Project_tasks
- Storage Admin Guide - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=904083
- Sysadmin Guide update
- Networking Guide status
- Virt-Admn-Depl-Guide Status
- #topic Outstanding BZ Tickets (5 minutes)
- All Bugs
- #link http://tinyurl.com/lbrq84
- #topic Open floor discussion (5 minutes)
This table may be transcluded in other locations, but originates at Docs_Project_admin_tasks_for_experienced_contributors#Task_table.
|Task||Assignee||Due date||Next milestone||Status|
The documentation system migrated from Publican to Asciidoc. The active project list can be found on Pagure : https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/