The Fedora Documentation Project holds weekly IRC meetings. All members of the Fedora Project are welcome to participate.
Information about past meetings can be found on the Meetings Minutes page.
- Date: Wednesday, 30 July 2008
- Time: 1900 Hrs UTC (refer to World clock for 30 July 2008)
- Location: #fedora-meeting on freenode
For more information and to discuss any of the agenda items, be sure to click on the links to read the threads on the fedora-docs-list.
Agenda for Next Meeting
This is the agenda for the next meeting for FDSCo. Please write down your topic suggestions so that we have an idea on what will be discussed in the meeting. Pointers to emails which expand on the idea are always welcome!
Wednesday, 30 July 2008
- Wiki namespaces -- Decide what namespaces we need to organize the wiki at this moment - Archives, Meeting, More?
- Wiki page naming -- RFC on f-docs-l
- PackagingGuidelines needs our love, top priority to make it easier to navigate
- draft a rewrite for User:Spot to review
- a reorg without a rewrite is a bare minimum
- break down to more pages