The Fedora Documentation Project holds weekly IRC meetings. All members of the Fedora Project are welcome to participate.
Information about past meetings can be found on the Meetings Minutes page.
- Day: Wednesday
- Time: 1900 Hrs UTC (refer to World clock for 21 January 2009)
- Location: #fedora-meeting on freenode
For more information and to discuss any of the agenda items, be sure to click on the links to read the threads on the fedora-docs-list.
Agenda for Next Meeting
This is the agenda for the next meeting for FDSCo. Please write down your topic suggestions so that we have an idea on what will be discussed in the meeting. Pointers to emails which expand on the idea are always welcome!
Wednesday, 21 January 2008
- Possibility of changing the meeting time to accommodate those not available during the US day and those in AU. <-Sparks
- Status on leadership (re)fresh
- CMS plan
- Status on Release Notes document lead
- DocsProject page changes
- Go over task table
- All other business
This table may be transcluded in other locations, but originates at Docs_Project_admin_tasks_for_experienced_contributors#Task_table.
|Task||Assignee||Due date||Next milestone||Status|