|(32 intermediate revisions by 5 users not shown)|
== cutecw ==
''cutecw'' hase been updated to 1.0. Improvements include better training sequences, a greatly improved "read-to-me" mode, and a number of cosmetic enhancements. For more information refer to http://www.hamtools.org/cutecw/
== hamlib ==
''hamlib'' has been updated to version 22.214.171.124. Some of the significant features are:
* support for VX-1700, FUNcube, FiFi-SDR, KTH-SDR Si570, FT-5000, TS-590S
* A new rotor backend with new features
* Fixes and new features for TS-440S, K2, K3, SR-2200, THF6A, THF7E, NewCAT rigs serial port defaults, TM-D700
* Allow USB device's VID/PID/Vendor/Product to be explicitly specified
The complete upstream changelog is available at http://hamlib.sourceforge.net/NEWS and there is more general information on the project's wiki at http://www.hamlib.org.
== xnec2c ==
''xnec2c'' version 1.5 incorporates a number of improvements over 1.2:
* removed the restrictions in excitation to allow plotting the re-radiated pattern from a structure excited by incident field or elementary current source
* fix crashing of xnec2c 1.3 on long input file names (greater than 80 characters).
* Changed the handling of command line arguments so that the input file name may be specified without the use of the -i option.
* allow the calculation of front to back ratios when the antenna is modelled over ground.
More details may be found at http://www.qsl.net/5b4az/pkg/nec2/xnec2c/doc/xnec2c.html