|Line 54:||Line 54:|
== GDM ==
== GDM ==
* i18n when users log out.
Revision as of 02:34, 9 April 2010
New default Chinese font
The default font for Simplified Chinese is now WQY Zenhei.
New Lohit Devanagari font replaces the previous separate Lohit fonts for Hindi, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Marathi, and Nepali.
New Arabic script fonts
New paktype-ajrak, paktype-basic-naskh-farsi, paktype-basic-naskh-sindhi, paktype-basic-naskh-urdu, paktype-basic-naskh-sa fonts from Paktype are available.
Fedora 13 ships with ibus-1.3.0.
- ibus now supports a global shared input method mode for all applications: the default is still to use separate contexts.
- ibus supports to show languagebar in status icon menu.
- New ibus-fbterm package provides IBus support in the fbterm framebuffer console.
- New ibus-xkbc package provides some support for X Keyboard Layouts.
- ibus-pinyin engine has been reimplemented in C++ with improved performance of fuzzy pinyin.
- ibus-table-quick was merged into ibus-table-cangjie, and new tables added for Smart Cangjie 6, Quick (classic), and Easy (Big).
- ibus-chewing fixed for the dvorak and Hsu support.
- ibus-anthy now supports:
- preferences of symbol style and conversion mode,
- Thumb Shift NICOLA-J, NICOLA-F and NICOLA-A layouts,
- dictionary customization of the default personal dictionary and extended personal dictionaries.
- New ibus-skk package has been added.
- ibus-hangul engine now supports Romaja style input for Western users and other improvements.
Yum Langpacks Plugin
There is a new yum-langpacks plugin package for YUM which allows automatic installation of langpacks for various packages. The package is still experimental and not enabled by default, but testing and feedback are most welcome.
Glibc Locales and Collation
- New locale kok_IN (Konkani Language locale for India) for Devanagari script added.
- New locale ps_AF (Pashto Language locale for Afghanistan).
- Collation for Tamil and Assamese is now available in all locales.
- GDM now reloads i18n files when users log out.