|Line 1:||Line 1:|
This is the main page for the
This is the main page for the systemd FAD 2013, which is a [[FAD]] focused on systemd in Fedora.
== Purpose ==
== Purpose ==
Revision as of 01:05, 12 July 2013
This is the main page for the systemd FAD August 2013, which is a FAD focused on systemd in Fedora.
- Our purpose is to... complete with the following primary goals:
- Discuss (and fix!) current issues and priorities of systemd in Fedora
- Collect feedback for upstream development
- Discuss possible additions to the RPM macros for systemd in Fedora
Detailed Work Items & Final Attendees
- Lennart Poettering
- Kay Sievers
- Harald Hoyer
- Michal Schmidt
- Michal Sekletar
- Lukas Nykryn
- Vaclav Pavlin
- Jóhann B. Guðmundsson
- David Herrmann
Completed work item
- Work out budget
Decide on Dates and Location Arrange Facilities
- Arrange Lodging
- Location: Red Hat Offices, Brno
- Date: Tue, Aug 6, 2013 + Wed, Aug 7, 2013
- Schedule Not yet.
We'll have a hackfest about systemd on Aug 6th/7th, and would also like to make it a Fedora Activity Day.
The event is colocated with GUADEC.
The hackfest's event is here:
Snacks/Beverages: Details go here.
Lunch: Details go here.
Dinner: Details go here.
If you want funding from Red Hat, ask the Community Architecture team. If you can find other ways to fund your FAD, that's great too!
|Tom Gundersen (FAS: ...)||Travel to FAD, departure||Travel to FAD, arrival||Travel from FAD, departure||Travel from FAD, arrival||~185 EUR|
|Jóhann B. Guðmundsson (FAS: ...)||Travel to FAD, departure||Travel to FAD, arrival||Travel from FAD, departure||Travel from FAD, arrival||~945 USD|
- Travel: ~907 EUR
- Housing: 3 nights in a twin room at hotel Avanti = EUR 217.
- Space: No costs
- Supplies: No costs
Total budget: ~1124 EUR