Fedora Events: FOSDEM 2016 in Brussels, Belgium
FOSDEM is the biggest free and non-commercial event organized by and for the community. Its goal is to provide Free and Open Source developers a place to meet. FOSDEM 2015 will be held on January 31st and February 1st.
Location & Schedule
FOSDEM - 2016-01-30 & 2016-01-31
Attendance and Parking is free
ULB Campus Solbosh
Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt, 50
The event is easily reachable by public transportation. For details, see below. If you are afraid of getting lost, the following links might help you:
Fedora Project Attendees & Booth Personal
We should have 6 ambassadors (or other contributors) in order to have always at least three ambassadors on the booth.
- Put an X in the S column if you need funding of your travel to attend.
- If you're willing to staff the Fedora booth, please put "booth staff" in the Comments column. Otherwise put "attendee" there.
|1||Jiri Eischmann||Event owner/booth staff||EN, CZ||X||Yes|
|2||Gerard Braad||attendee||EN, CN||No|
Currently three twin-bed rooms are booked for sponsored people in Radisson Blu EU from Fri till Sun. If you need accommodation and are asking for sponsorship, don't book it on your own and contact Jiri Eischmann.
|Accommodation for six people||$667|
|Travel Expenses - eischmann||$236|
Mailinglist: fosdem at lists.fosdem.org. We will inform you when news about FOSDEM is available.
- Official Site: http://fosdem.org
- RSS feed: http://fosdem.org/rss.xml
- Planet Aggregator: http://planet.fosdem.org