m (Add category "Packaging committee")
m (Link to the IRC block to start/run the meeting.)
|Line 82:||Line 82:|
2. the meeting. :/#
== Post meeting ==
== Post meeting ==
Revision as of 16:03, 20 June 2019
FPC meeting process
One "business day" before the meeting is scheduled, do the following tasks: (So, Friday if meetings are Monday, etc)
1. First check the trac ticket items that have been modified recently:
...and move any need to be discussed to the meeting status.
2. Check the meeting report, and generate the agenda email using it:
3. Generate an email to the email@example.com list, and CC firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following template:
Schedule for Thursday's FPC Meeting (YYYY-MM-DD 16:00 UTC)
(Replace "Thursday's" with the day of week for the meeting)
Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FPC meeting Thursday at YYYY-MM-DD 16:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting-1 on irc.freenode.net. Local time information (via. uitime): ================= Day: Thursday ================== YYYY-MM-DD 09:00 PDT US/Pacific YYYY-MM-DD 12:00 EDT --> US/Eastern <-- YYYY-MM-DD 16:00 UTC UTC YYYY-MM-DD 17:00 BST Europe/London YYYY-MM-DD 18:00 CEST Europe/Paris YYYY-MM-DD 18:00 CEST Europe/Berlin YYYY-MM-DD 21:30 IST Asia/Calcutta ---------------- New Day: Friday ----------------- YYYY-MM-DD 00:00 HKT Asia/Hong_Kong YYYY-MM-DD 00:00 +08 Asia/Singapore YYYY-MM-DD 01:00 JST Asia/Tokyo YYYY-MM-DD 02:00 AEST Australia/Brisbane Links to all tickets below can be found at: https://pagure.io/packaging-committee/issues?status=Open&tags=meeting = Followups = #topic #NNN Title of ticket .fpc NNN https://pagure.io/packaging-committee/issue/NNN = New business = #topic #NNN Title of ticket .fpc NNN https://pagure.io/packaging-committee/issue/NNN = Open Floor = For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket. The report of the agenda items can be found at: https://pagure.io/packaging-committee/issues?status=Open&tags=meeting If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can: * Reply to this e-mail * File a new ticket at: https://pagure.io/packaging-committee * E-mail me directly * Bring it up at the end of the meeting, during the open floor topic. Note that added topics may be deferred until the following meeting.
Replace NNN with the ticket numbers and add in Title of tickets.
Day of meeting
1. Send out a reminder IRC message about 30 minutes before the meeting to the #fedora-devel IRC channel. By doing:
/msg fedbot say #fedora-devel FPC meeting in 30 minutes in #fedora-meeting-1
2. Run the meeting, with pings, rollcall, etc. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging_Committee_Meeting_Process#On_the_day_of_the_meeting
1. When #endmeeting runs it displays links for the logs. Use the .txt and then .log.txt files in your email created above. Send it out to email@example.com right after meeting. (If you wait, it's very easy to forget). (Make sure and CC: firstname.lastname@example.org too)
The subject should be:
Summary/Minutes from today's FPC Meeting (YYYY-MM-DD 16:00 - HH:MM UTC)
2. Process through tickets comment/close them as appropriate.