- Name: Tummala Dhanvi
- FAS Account: Dhanvi
- Fedora userpage: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dhanvi (easy to guess!)
- Email Address: dhanvicse (at) gmail.com & dhanvi (at) fedoraproject.org
- Blog URL: https://dhanvi1.wordpress.com/
- Freenode IRC Nick: c0mrad3 , c0mrad3_ (is my bouncer)
- Code Forges (GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, etc.):
- https://gitlab.com/u/dhanvi I use gitlab for issue tracking of debian-ruby packaging https://gitlab.com/groups/debian-ruby/group_members
- https://mozillians.org/en-US/u/dhanvi/ just like https://dhanvi.fedorapeople.org/
- Social Media Accounts:
- Diaspora : https://diasp.in/people/b2faadc05e030133949e001a4acf2b98
- GNU Social : https://gnutan.xyz/dhanvi/
- I have listed most of my social Media here https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dhanvi#Contact
Questions to answer
Why do you want to work with the Fedora Project for GSoC ?
- Improve my coding skills. (I am currently doing my computer science graduate so ability to build software is a skill must for me.)
- To be a part of the bigger community and Improve my communication skills (Ability to work with people from all over world and in different time zones is a big plus point for me)
- Opportunities with Red Hat (Who doesn't want to get paid for doing what they love to do!)
- Stipend by Google (Good enough to spend my summer coding without the need of taking money from my parents or working)
Do you have any past involvement with the Fedora Project or another open-source project as a contributor?
Have you participated in GSoC in the past? If so, what year(s) and which organization(s)?
- No, this is the first time that I am applying for GSOC and I am very much exited about the same