From the LGM 2011 website:
Developers and users of Free, Libre and Open Source graphics software will meet May 10-13 in Montreal at the sixth annual Libre Graphics Meeting (LGM).
LGM 2011 will give software developers, artists, designers and other graphics professionals the opportunity to collaborate and learn from each other. LGM emphasizes the sharing of collective creativity, innovation and ideas and is free for everyone to attend.
When and Where
- Libre Graphics Meeting May 10-13, 2011 École Polytechnique in Montréal, Québec, Canada.
Les Studios Hôtel Université de Montréal, 2450 boul. Édouard-Montpetit, Montréal, QC, H3T 1J4
- Pierros Check-in May 9, Check-out May 14
- May 9, AIR TRANSAT - TS 697, ATH => YUL (11:00 AM => 14:00 PM)
- May 14, UNITED EXPRESS 3620, YUL => ORD (08:00 AM => 09:21 AM)
- Fedora LGM Remix
Reuse adapt designs for things designed for SXSW (posters, flyers, buttons, etc) available at Design/SXSW Materials.
Here is the rough working plan for the remix.
Fedora LGM Remix
- Send out a wide mail requesting desirable software
- Include that to a remix
- Massively reproduce the remix (or at least have the ISOs)
Funding traveling and accommodation
~270 USD for Pierros' tickets ~350 USD for Pierros' accommodation 500 USD for LGM sponsoring (TBC) ??? USD for Remix Reproduction