Latest revision as of 11:24, 11 July 2009
Rotinohnsonni Sans Iroquoian font
Rotinohnsonni Sans is a very large font containing all of the letters necessary to type in any North American Native language, and contains comprehensive OpenType tables. It includes regular, bold, italic, and bold-italic versions.
It uses an high-position glottal stop for Iroquoian.
It was created by Christopher Harvey.
|Homepage||Format & features||License||Review reference||Koji page||pkgdb page|
|Languagegeek||TTF with OpenType tables||GPLv3 with font exception||④||⑤||⑥|
- Upstream does not include a detached license file and license information is hidden in font metadata which points to this web page. You should ask upstream to add a detached txt license file in its archives (that can be included in %doc).
- Upstream nicely versions its fonts, but the archive themselves are not versionned. You should ask upstream to version its archives.
- Do not forget to add the appropriate fontconfig ruleset to your package.
- The GPL requires us to ship the sources of material we package so you should ask the author if he uses some other format when editing before converting to TrueType, and if that is so publish fonts in this format so they can be bundled in the src.rpm.
- There are many good fonts on upstream's web page. If you package this one, consider packaging the others too.