This is the list of contributors who have requested Fedora IRC cloaks for the libera.chat network.
In order to receive a cloak, you must have completed the following steps:
- You need to have registered your nick with
- You need to have set an email address with
- You need to have created an alternate nick and linked it to your primary nick with
- You must be in the Fedora Account System and should have completed the FPCA before you are eligible for a cloak.
- The nick you list here does not need to be your primary nick, but must be linked to your primary nick.
If you have not done these things, libera.chat will not allow us to create your cloak. If you don't know how to do these things, follow the instructions here: https://libera.chat/guides/registration
Your cloak will be:
If you want something different from that (e.g. @fedora/FASUSERNAME), please specify it in the comments field.
Note that libera.chat does not support the use of underscores "_" in cloaks. Other non-alphanumeric characters may also not be supported and will be omitted from the cloak. If you have a preference of how you want your cloak to look, please put it in the comment field.
After adding your entry, please be patient until the next round of cloak creations. This is a manual process.
|Real Name||IRC Nick||Account System Name||Comment|
|John Doefirstname.lastname@example.org||nick||example||comment (if necessary)|
|Till Maasemail@example.com||tyll||till||Please use @fedora/till|
|Jeroen van Meeuwenfirstname.lastname@example.org||kanarip||kanarip|
And please staff for accounts with the character "|" you should look at the source because the formatted page does not show "|" Thank you!