From Fedora Project Wiki
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
| '''February''' ||
| '''February''' || || || || ||
Revision as of 21:23, 17 February 2009
Regular meetings for Fedora Marketing take place on  in #fedora-meeting, every Thursday at 1900 UTC.
Every meeting, we the tasks list as an agenda.
Fedora Marketing has a teleconference number available for when voice meetings are desired.
- Visit the Fedora talk server for details on accessing the conference via VoIP or direct dial-in
- The Fedora Marketing conference extension number is '2004'
Procedure for Minutes and Logging
- At the start of the meeting, someone volunteers to manage the administrative duties for the meeting
- Use this link to send the IRC log to email@example.com
- Edit this page and add links to the emails in the fedora-marketing-list archive