As of 3 March 2009, meetings will be held as stated below at the new time of Tuesday 21.00UTC
Regular meetings for Fedora Marketing take place on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-mktg, every Tuesday at 21.0000 UTC.
Every meeting, we use the current schedule as an agenda.
Fedora Marketing has a teleconference number available for when voice meetings are desired.
- Visit the Fedora talk server for details on accessing the conference via VoIP or direct dial-in
- The Fedora Marketing conference extension number is '2004'
Procedure for Minutes and Logging
- At the start of the meeting, someone volunteers to manage the administrative duties for the meeting.
- At the end of the meeting, format the log with "irclog2html -s mediawiki yourlog",edit this page and add link below.
- Use this link to send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
IRC meetings archives