Regular meetings for Fedora Marketing take place on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-mktg, every Tuesday at 21.00 UTC in the winter or 20.00 UTC in the summer to compensate for Daylight Saving Time.
Every meeting, we use the current schedule as an agenda.
Fedora Marketing has a teleconference number available for when voice meetings are desired.
- Visit the Fedora talk server for details on accessing the conference via VoIP or direct dial-in
- The Fedora Marketing conference extension number is '2004'
Procedure for Minutes and Logging
- At the start of the meeting, someone volunteers to manage the administrative duties for the meeting.
- At the end of the meeting, format the log with "irclog2html -s mediawiki yourlog",edit this page and add link below.
- Use this link to send the link to email@example.com
IRC meetings archives