- 1 Meeting Time
- 2 Participants
- 3 Meeting Protocol
- 4 Agenda
- 5 Closing the india trac
- 6 Summary
- 7 Transcript
- 8 Next Meeting
- 2012-04-14 04:00 UTC Click here to convert to local time
- #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
- Meetings go for just over one hour, but sometimes go longer.
- Luke Martinez, asmartgoat
- Heherson Pagcaliwagan, azneita
- Engels Antonio, born2linux
- Ankur Sinha, FranciscoD
- Haowei Lee, Haowei
- Harish Pillay, harishpillay
- Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail, KageSenshi
- Caius Chance, Kaio
- Moniruzzaman Monir, kalpurush
- Magie Antonio, magie
- Mahay Alam Khan, maktrix
- Sureshkumar Packiyarajah, Suresht
- Uditha Bandara Wijerathna, udinnet
- Abhishek Singh, aks
- Shakthi Kannan, mbuf
- as well as other great ambassadors!!! :)
- Please follow IRC Meeting Protocol and guidelines
- Try using the MeetBot commands and more MeetBot commands
Your name, where you are located, etc.
- For example ".fas dramsey My name is dramsey, from Japan and I use Fedora 16 from a DVD and Fedora 17 from an .ISO. I like System Administration Topics as well as Kernels."
Review *ACTION* items from the last meeting
- bckurera add more ideas into things need to be discussed f2f at FUDCon KL
FranciscoD "Update meeting agenda to focus on what needs to be discussed" should be added to the section on improving APAC meetings FranciscoD Add "Trac tickets to be discussed to be tagged 'meeting'" to improve APAC meetings
- FranciscoD design a survey to get feedback from APAC ambassadors
FranciscoD add "India trac to be shut down etc" to list of f2f discussion ideas FranciscoD email India list requesting them to open all funding requests at the apac trac since they need to be discussed and approved at -apac meetings
- bckurera to work on video to elaborate the importance of apac-trac
Make decision on shutting down India trac
- Vote on what is to be done about https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/268
Things need to be discussed face to face in FUDCon KL
- Wiki page
- Will be organized in BoF style in the same time as APAC regular meeting (4:00 UTC on Saturday).
- We need to show our strongest APAC Team support to help promote the FUDCon APAC 2012.
- Think media and swag for the FUDCon KL. Harish notes bringing F16 from Singapore to support. Other options? Local production?
- FYI on TMGuidelinesDraft - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pchestek/TMGuidelinesDraft dramsey, 03/28/2012
APAC Events and Status of F17 Release Parties (dramsey)
- Report of past Events & current Status of upcoming events
- Everyone please update this wiki with your Fedora 17 Release Events! dramsey on 03/05/2012 and 04/03/2012
- Fedora 17 Ambassadors Team Tasks
- Review and plan your Fedora 17 needs, for example media, swag and anything else.
- FAmSCo and Regional teams call for Preparation of Media/SWAG by Thu 2012-03-08
- Hold Release Events and Publish Event Reports from Tue 2012-05-08 until Fri 2012-06-08 dramsey on 04/01/2012
- Locally created media / swag as an option? ==> strongly suggests inquiry on funding your initiatives Local production? -
- Use that Fedora "This is free media" form during sending of media between countries to avoid the tax problem.
- What would be useful for you? Item and quantity!!!
Harish says, "I have some F16 LiveCDs left. Do mention that during the meeting."
Closing the india trac
- Make read-only/ merge the india-trac
- Ticket at FAmSCo trac #268
Review APAC trac tickets
- Ticket #21 : Fund Request for Fedora 17 Release Party in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Ticket #22 : Leftover swag from FUDCon India
- Ticket #23 : Site rental expense for Fedora 17 release party in Taiwan
- Any Ideas that you have in your mind?
- Swag for Fedora 17, get your ideas for this. dramsey, 2012-04-03
- Support FUDCon KL!!!
- Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-04-14/apac.2012-04-14-04.01.html
- Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-04-14/apac.2012-04-14-04.01.txt
- Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-04-14/apac.2012-04-14-04.01.log.html
- Log (Text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-04-14/apac.2012-04-14-04.01.log.txt
- See Next Meeting for the next meeting date and time.