Fedora Events: OpenRheinRuhr 2010 - Oberhausen, Germany
OpenRheinRuhr is a new free software trade show with conference and exhibition in the Rhine-Ruhr region, the largest metropolitan area in Germany. For more information please visit the OpenRheinRuhr website (German).
Date & Location
- Saturday and Sunday, the 13th and 14th of November 2010
- Rheinisches Industriemuseum, Oberhausen in NRW, Germany OpenStreetMap
|Name||Booth service||Attendance on Saturday||Attendance on Sunday||Hotel room from Friday to Saturday||Hotel room from Saturday to Sunday||Hotel Confirmed||comments|
|Julian Aloofi (Event owner)|
- install media (CD/DVD): Christoph/Felix
- stickers, posters, etc:
- a PC/laptop with Fedora: We could use my Lenovo - Michael.
There should be free exhibitor tickets I think. I'll try to get this sorted out as soon as possible.
If you need accommodation, just add yourself to the list, mark which days you need a hotel and send me a message () so I'll definitely see it. I'll then try to figure it out ASAP, rooms are 25€ a night.
- There currently is a little problem with the rooms, I'll try to sort this out ASAP --Julian 13:14, 21 October 2010 (UTC)
There will be a social event on Saturday evening (starting 18:00) right in the lobby of the exhibition hall. Food and drinks will be supplied by the organizers.