This install verifies that all of the ISO images are recognizable and installable by Anaconda.
Steps To Reproduce
- Burn required number of iso's for a complete install.
- Boot system from CD #1 and choose CDROM as install type if not automatically chosen for you.
- Process through install process inserting each CDROM as requested by installer.
- Remove final CDROM before rebooting into installed system when instructed by installer.
- System should boot into the installer properly from CD #1.
- Anaconda should properly eject and request next CDROM
- Anaconda functions properly and successfully installs required packages for complete.
- Anaconda should not ask for the same CDROM more than once. Check note below if you are using RHEL3 or RHEL4.
- Package errors should not occur.
- System boots successfully