Installation using the ipv6 HTTP network installation protocol.
NOTE Currently, only machines on the test.redhat.com subnet can execute this test.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Boot the installer using any available means
1. Direct anaconda to use HTTP as the installation type
1. Provide a ipv6 http server and path to the installation tree. For example, to perform a ipv6 HTTP install using hank.test.redhat.com as the installation server you might use a server/path of
In this case, 2002:a00:0:1:206:5bff:fe19:b827 is the ipv6 local address for hank.test.redhat.com. This address is only accessible on the test.redhat.com subnet.
1. Proceed with installation
1. Install completes successfully
1. Package errors (install.log) should not occur
1. System boots successfully