This test case tests that ABRT's ability to report crashes to Bugzilla works correctly.
How to test
- If you don't have an account on Bugzilla, create one.
/etc/abrt/abrt.confand ensure the Bugzilla plugin is listed on the CCpp and Python lines. For example:
- CCpp = Bugzilla
- Python = Bugzilla
- Restart ABRT with the command
su -c 'service abrtd restart'
- Ensure that the abrtd and abrt-applet processes are both running
- Kill a running process with the command
kill -SIGSEGV (pid). It must be a process that is part of a signed Fedora package
- Click on the Report button in popup bubble applet to start abrt-gui
- Select the entry matching the recently crashed application, click Report
- Click on Bugzilla button
- Check the box marked "I checked backtrace and removed sensitive data (password, etc)" - after checking, of course
- At the report window, click Send report
- Enter your Bugzilla account information if prompted for it; if you have not already configured abrt to know your username and password, you should be
- A popup message should appear, with information and a link to the reported bug
- A bug entry should be filed in Bugzilla, the entry should be assigned to the package you crashed, and the traceback of the crash should be attached