This test case tests the functionality of the ABRT feature.
How to test
- We will check that the abrt-cli works and provides meaningful information
- After running previous ABRT test cases you probably have a bunch of crash reports in cache. If not do some crashing:
kill -SIGSEGV (pid)
- Mind abrt daemon is running
- First investigate them via abrt-gui -- which packages crashed, when, version, etc.
abrt-cli --get-list-fullin terminal
abrt-cli --report <uuid>to report the crash
abrt-cli --report-always <uuid>to report the crash without confirming
abrt-cli --delete <uuid>to delete item with UUID <uuid>
- Option --get-list-full shows all crashes
- Option --get-list shows all not-yet-reported crashes
- Option --report shows crash report and asks for confirmation before sending it
- Option --report-always sends crash report
- Option --delete deletes crash with UUID <uuid>