This test case tests the functionality of the ABRT feature.
How to test
- Go to: Applications->System Tools and click on "Automatic Bug Reporting Tool"
- The main ABRT's window should start and you should see the list of previously detected crashes (if some occurred)
- Select some crash (single click)
- The information about the crash should appear in the bottom part of the window
- If it's a desktop application, the icon should be visible, otherwise gtk-icon-missing is shown
- Try to use the "Copy to Clipboard" button to copy the crash details and paste it to some editor
- If you delete all the crashes, the part showing the details show disappear and buttons "Delete", "Copy to CP" and "Report" should be disabled
- If you have display resolution smaller than 600x700 the gui should shrink and both details and crash list should be scrollable
- all of the above should work...