This test case checks whether ABRT removes security information after a user reviewed the data which will be filled in the Bugzilla bug report.
How to test
- Generate crash (e.g. run "$ will_abort --random" or kill some process with SIGSEGV "$ sleep 100 &" "$ kill -SEGV %1")
- Report the crash with gnome-abrt to Bugzilla
- In a review part of the reporting process change content of all possible dump dir elements (e.g. backtrace, cmdline, executable, environ etc.)
- After the Bugzilla report is created, check that all the changes you've made are reflected in the Bugzilla report.
- Step #1 completes without error
- The system boots into runlevel 5
- Program completes with exit code 0