This test is designed to test installing using iso images on a local disk partition.
Steps To Reproduce
- Start the anaconda installer
- Create a 5G physical disk partition (not LVM) with mount point /iso (NOTE the disk and partition anaconda uses, e.g. /dev/sdb1 as this will come into play in later steps)
- Proceed with your installation using a minimal package set
- Boot into your new system and copy all applicable installation disc iso's to your /iso directory.
- Reboot your system into the installation program using any available method:
- PXE boot into the installer
- Copy $TREE/images/pxeboot/* into your /boot and update /etc/grub.conf to boot the installer
- Select a language
- Select a keyboard mapping
- Select hard drive as your installation source
- Select the disk partition that houses your disc iso images. Note, this was the disk partition created in step#2 above
- Select auto-partition at the disk partitioning screen
- Proceed with an all-language @everything installation