This install verifies that installing on an SCSI device works properly.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Boot the installer using any available means
1. Choose appropriate installation source such as NFS or HTTP.
1. Choose either automated partitioning or custom partitioning if you want to create your own disk layout.
1. Review partitioning layout to confirm installer is installing to SCSI device.
1. Proceed with normal installation
1. All installable SCSI devices are successfully detected by installer and are available for partitioning.
1. Partitions are created and formatted properly.
1. Install completes successfully
1. Package errors (install.log) should not occur
1. System boots successfully recognizing filesystems created on the SCSI device(s).