This test case is to run pynfs test suite on a NFSv4 root
How to test
Be as specific as required for the target audience.
- You can run both NFS server and client on the same system or use different systems. Configure the server.
- cp /etc/exports /etc/exports.orig
- echo '/nfs *(rw,insecure,no_root_squash)' >/etc/exports
- mkdir /nfs
- service nfs restart
- Run the connectathon testsuite from the client.
- git clone git://linux-nfs.org/~iisaman/pynfs.git
- cd pynfs
- ./runcthon --server <server IP> --serverdir /nfs
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run. Be brief ... but explicit. # Step #1 completes without error. # The testsuite finishes without error; no nfs*.error files in /tmp. #