This test case is to run pynfs test suite on a NFSv4 root. The test requires both an NFS server and client. However, the client and server can exist on the same system.
How to test
- First, configure the NFS server by creating an NFS mount export
- cp /etc/exports /etc/exports.orig
- echo '/nfs *(rw,insecure,no_root_squash)' >/etc/exports
- mkdir /nfs
- service nfs restart
- Next, on the client system, download pynfs testsuite from the client.
- git clone git://linux-nfs.org/~iisaman/pynfs.git
- Now, run the pynfs testsuite.
- cd pynfs
- ./setup.py build_ext --inplace
- ./testserver.py --maketree <server IP>:/nfs all
- Step #1 completes without error.
- The testsuite finishes without error; no nfs*.error files in /tmp.