DotNet Special Interest Group
The DotNet SIG is a group of Fedora contributors that maintain .NET Core (and related) packages in Fedora.
The goal of this group is to help anyone interested in dotnet and to support others in creating and maintaining dotnet applications.
- firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
- channel on Freenode IRC
- #dotnet-sig channel on Fedora Discord (bridged with the IRC channel)
- pagure.io/group/dotnet-sig - Repositories for our Packages, issue tracking and docs.
- github.com/fedora-dotnet - GitHub organization for projects that we maintain, such as NuGet packages.
Joining the SIG
Should you wish to join the dotnet team, start by sending self-introduction email to our mailing list, and join our IRC channel When that's done, do show up in one of our meetings =)
Take a look at the Join page for more details!
Meetings are logged by Meetbot and are available here.
- Radka Janek (Rhea) (QE, administration)
- Omair Majid (omajid) (packages)
- Andrew Slice (aslice) (containers)
- Tom Deseyn (tmds) (upstream)
- Nemanja Milošević (nmilosev)
- Björn Esser (besser82)
- Patrick Creech (pcreech)
- Timotheus Pokorra (tpokorra)
- Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira (rimolive)
- Alberto Rodriguez S. (bt0dotninja)
- Roddie Kieley (roddiekieley)
- Filip Vukovinski (vukovinski)
- Abhiram K (Axeld)
- Cătălin George Feștilă (mythcat)