Fedora Medical Special Interest Group (SIG) is to enable a medical practice, the research, life sciences, bioinformatics and imaging into Fedora, and democratize the technologies for everyone. We prepares the packages associated with them.
Join Fedora Medical SIG and Contribute
- Mailing list: Go to the mailing list page, and subscribe. Mailing list address: email@example.com .
- IRC: #fedora-medical at freenode.
- Issue tracker and file management: https://pagure.io/fedora-medical
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need some helps. Subscribing the mailing list is encouraged.
Interested People (Please add yourself)
Fedora medical packages by category
|Dental||The used Trac links are deprecated.|
|Hospital||Hospital information systems. General Practitioner's work-flow. The used Trac links are deprecated.|
|Imaging||The used Trac links are deprecated.|
|Misc||The used Trac links are deprecated.|
|Speech Analysis||The used Trac links are deprecated.|
When creating new category, please consider the name with Deibian Med team's tasks.
Package review Requests
- PACKAGED! InsightToolkit - Medical imaging processing library
- PACKAGED! DCMTK - A collection of libraries implementing large parts of the DICOM standard
- GNU Health - The free Health and Hospital Information System
- PACKAGED! Orthanc - Lightweight, RESTful DICOM server
- OpenEEG - Open source EEG
- Open source ECG
- LibOmron, Omron usb devices driver
- UPAOpenDental - Dental software - new
- PACKAGED!  - Octave dicom package