With so many Security Team members geographically around the Washington, D.C. area this might be a good place to hold a FAD and get some work done. Remote participation should be available.
- Work on security patch push fix.
- Work on apprenticeship training requirements.
- Work on important CVEs
- PGP/GPG Key Signing
The completion of these goals will create the following positive change within the project:
- help to build the FOSS security community (specifically Fedora's security community)
- help to create a more secure Fedora OS.
These outcomes connect with the following Fedora Community Objectives by helping to build the open source software community.
LivingSocial (Zach's Office)
Address: 1445 New York Ave NW, Washington, DC 20005 (14th and New York)
We'll be using Bluejeans for video and audio conferencing and will be using IRC () to help our virtual attendees participate.
To join the Meeting: https://bluejeans.com/432062584
To join via Browser: https://bluejeans.com/432062584/browser
To join with Lync: https://bluejeans.com/432062584/lync
To join via Room System: Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or- 126.96.36.199 Meeting ID: 432062584
To join via Phone:
- Dial: +1 800 451 8679 (see all numbers)
- Enter Conference ID: 7367810452
Date and Time
March 11, 2016 starting at 9:00 AM ET (UTC-5 hours).
- Travel: $0 (No funding requested as it's expected that only locals will be attending.)
- Housing: $0 (No funding requested as it's expected that only locals will be attending.)
- Space: $0 (Space donated by LivingSocial)
- Supplies: $D for anything else you may need
Total budget: $A+B+C+D