Who maintains this Spin? Enter the names of the contributors or the link to the Special Interest Group page.
Benefit to Fedora
Describe why this Spin is beneficial to Fedora
Please link to the most recent version of the kickstart file used to compose this Spin with.
The name of this Spin. For example: Fedora Education Math, Fedora Developer, Fedora KDE
ISO Name / FS Label
The name of the ISO or filesystem label. This is limited to 32 characters. Mandatory is "Fedora", the release number, and the architecture. Example: Fedora-11-x86_64-Edu-Math.
Please give a short summary on the Spin. This could just be one paragraph, used on the front page of spins.fedoraproject.org, and in the summarized release notes.
Please give a more extensive description of the Spin. This could be a few paragraphs, highlighting specific features of the Spin, marketing your product to the end user. This ends up on the details page on spins.fedoraproject.org, and may be used in the release notes.
List any dependencies your product has. This may be any of the following, to give you an impression:
- packages not yet in Fedora (link to the review page if there is one)
- features that need to be accepted before this Spin can use them
- features that need to be completed before this Spin can use them
- any other dependency you can think of, items to be completed
Scope / Testing
This section should list what you do to make this Spin special, such as:
- packages included (e.g. packages that need to be tested, like a game that would need to start)
- modifications (configuration changes to applications, etc.)
- what you are changing (anything you change that might break the product or the applications on your product)