|Line 99:||Line 99:|
Revision as of 17:33, 15 October 2012
Fedora-18 Test Day Page!
The Fedora 18 ipa Test Day is planned for October 15th, 2012.
We need your feedback!
Test Cases and Instructions
- Basic installation tests
- AD Trust tests
- Install primary and replica, add couple clients
- Configure clients with fallback servers
- Configure clients with fixed addresses
- Test CA certificate renewal
- Test web UI using IE
- Manage SELinux user maps and assign a context via SSSD
- Manage SSH keys for users and hosts
- Add a DNS zone and define system permission for delegated access
- Test DNS persistent search, now enabled by default
- Test DNS zone transfer to non-IPA slaves
- Try using IPA for sudo with SSSD caching the sudo rules
- Configure automount and NFS using ipa-install-automount
- Exercise problematic names (DN's are handled properly)
If you are unsure about exactly how to file the report or what other information to include, just ask on IRC in #freeipa on freenode and we will help you. Once you have completed the tests, add your results to the Results table below, following the example results from the first line as a template. The first column should be your name with a link to your User page in the Wiki if you have one. For each test case, use the result template to enter your result, as shown in the example result line.
|User||Smolt Profile||Install||Trust||Repl||Fall||Fixed||CA||IE||SELinux||SSH||DNS||DNS Search||Zone||SUDO||Auto||DN||References|