This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_18_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 18 Final TC3 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 18 Final TC3 build. Test results against other Fedora 18 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_18_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_18_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
What To Test
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_18_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
|netinst.iso (boot.iso) tests
|Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ could not install due to --exclude=imsettings/* could not be entered in anaconda (repo failure )
- ↑ error messages but boots to 3.6.3 gnome- on MacBook i7 HD install see https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/1608421/
- ↑ RHBZ #873103
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 RHBZ #872844
- ↑ Fedora-18-TC3-i386-DVD.iso is only about 13 MB under the size limit
- ↑ Fedora-18-TC3-x86_64-DVD.iso is only about 127 MB under the size limit
- ↑ RHBZ #887120
- ↑ RHBZ #887991
- ↑ RHBZ #853590