Translation FAD @ 13th International Free Software Forum
- Make a concentrated effort to get the Fedora modules translated and reviewed in order to start the F18 development cycle with translation in good shape.
Detailed Work Items & Final Attendees
- Important modules to translate
- Fedora Websites
- In addition, we will attempt to translate some wiki pages in order to improve our documentation:
- Pages to be updated and/or upgraded:
See the How to organize a FAD list; you can keep your to-do list here.
Decide on Dates and Location Completed work item
- Work out budget
- Arrange Facilities
- Location: Porto Alegre - RS - Brazil
- Date: July 25-28, 2012
- Important skills (one or more)
- Brazilian Portuguese knowledge
- English knowledge
- PO files edition
- Wiki pages edition
- Personnel (people who might fit the bill)
- Other considerations
- A room at the hotel during FISL13 will be available for the translation FAD.
- We are willing to host a social event the day after the FAD.
This FAD will be hosted during FISL13 to take advantage that everyone will be already together for the event.
|Description||Cost (R$)||Cost (USD)|
|Conference room||R$ 300.00||US$ 166.66|
|Dinner||R$ 500.00||US$ 277.77|
Total budget: US$ 444,43
- Main budget for FISL is being tracked at FISL13.