Put your tips and tricks for fellow Ambassadors on this page. Make a section or sub-section, as appropriate. Be bold and share your ideas and experience. If your ideas are long, consider creating another page and linking to it from here. Be sure to include the Category:Ambassador tips and tricks in the page so it is found by your fellows.
Dot the landscape with window signs
Standing out in a window, these signs are 28 cm (11 in) by 43 cm (17 in) or larger, with a blue Fedora logo centered.
- Get an SVG of the Fedora logo. Talk with the Design Team.
- Scale it in Inkscape to an appropriate size and output to a PDF
- Put the PDF on a USB thumb drive and take to a print-shop, such as Kinkos
- Purchase a roll of clear double-sided tape, preferably a kind with a peel-off cover on one side of the tape.
- Cut the tape to 2.5 cm/1 in pieces, leaving the cover on the other side.
- Apply the tape to the four corners of the page on on the printed face of the sign.
- Hand out to everyone who wants one; spread the idea far and wide.
- Apply the sign to a window by removing the peel-off tape cover and stick on the window facing outward.
- If you are all staying at the same hotel, you can add them to your room windows.