|Location:||Guwahati , India|
Hi, I am Bhagyashree(prefer, Bee). I am involved with the Community Operations(CommOps) team.
I love to crunch numbers and analyse data especially if it's to improve the user experience/gain insights about user behavior. My interests lie at the conjunction of Machine Learning , Natural Language Processing and Social Media Analysis. I am also broadly interested in Information Retrieval and Recommender Systems.To know more about what I do, visit my webpage or better, read my blog.
When I am not finding stories in data, I am daydreaming about food or European cities.
For any questions/feedback/suggestions/just want to talk, ping me !
- E-mail: I rarely check FAS email( gonna change that for 2016); check out my homepage for the other email.
- IRC nick : bee2502
- IRC Channels : #fedora-commops, #fedora-outreachy, #fedora-hubs(sometimes)
What I am working on now
- Community Engagement and Impact - oriented metrics
- Fedora Badges
- Updating fedmsg documentation
- NLP related tasks for Fedora Project
- Some Bugs here and there.
- Fedora Ambassador