|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 14:30, 12 January 2009
D. David Duncan
Currently work as a Server Support Analyst for Dell. I am glad to help anyone answer questions or solve problems involving Dell systems and the use of Dell support tools on Fedora. I have run a forum for IT professionals who are enthusiastic about FLOSS to meet and discuss whatever they feel is important every Saturday morning for the past 10 years. We meet in downtown Austin and the group ranges from PHD's to high school dropouts.
- Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or david_duncan at dell com
- IRC: davdunc #ctlug #houseofhack #python
- Fedora Account: davdunc on the Fedora Account System
Activities within Fedora
- Currently an advocate and ambassador in the Austin, TX area.
- Looking for the right spot to use my skills in service for the team..