Austin, Texas USA
Currently work as a Server Support Analyst for Dell.
I am most helpful answering questions or solving problems involving Dell systems and the use of Dell support tools on Fedora. I participate in a weekly symposium for IT professionals who are enthusiastic about FLOSS every Saturday Morning. As a group, we discuss whatever problems we are facing in our work and home use of Linux. We have met every Saturday morning for the past 10 years. We meet in downtown Austin, Texas at Little City Coffee and the group participation is open.
- Email: mailto:email@example.com or david_duncan at dell com
- IRC: davdunc #ctlug #houseofhack #python
- Fedora Account: davdunc on the Fedora Account System
Activities within Fedora
- Produced the Fedora Temporary tattoos.
- Currently an advocate and ambassador in the Austin, TX area.