|Birthday:||July 8th 1984|
I'm Dominic, a very computer-addicted guy since 1999. I'm using Fedora since 2004 (first Linux was RHL9). At present I'm working at a german company which supports the free groupware Tine 2.0.
I love using Free Software and in special Fedora and want to support and spread such projects. That's why I'm here to support the Fedora Project as an Ambassador and Packager.
I also write patches, translate software, maintain software and test software. In special there is Geany for which I am doing testing, translating to german and package maintaining for Fedora. I own the package geany-plugins which brings some more functionality to Geany like debugging, version control and much more.
I'm involved with some other projects too, which support Free Software and and free culture on the web, especially here in Germany and Europe, e.g. the FSFE. If you want to know more about those projects or about me, feel free to contact me in any way or visit my homepage and the appropriate project websites.
- eMail: mailto:email@example.com
- eMail & Google Talk: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC: dmaphy on chat.freenode.net in #fedora, #fedora-de, #fedora-ambassadors and others
- Jabber: email@example.com
- Websites: http://dominichopf.de/, http://dmaphy.de/
- GPG key: 0xCA7D868D
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Time zone: UTC +01:00 (CET) or UTC +02:00 CEST
- Languages: German, English
- Fedora Account: dmaphy
Activities within Fedora
- Member of:
- Languages: German (mother-tongue), English (good), French (basic knowledge)
- Programming Languages: as described above
- Since I'm living in Germany at the present I prefer to support events around here ;)
- Linuxtag 2009, June 24 - 27, Berlin (Germany)
- FUDCon Berlin 2009, June 26 - 28, Berlin (Germany)
- FrOSCon 2009, August 22th & 23th, Sankt Augustin (Germany)
- OpenRheinRuhr 2009, November 7th & 8th, Bottrop (Germany) - I own this Event
- Chemnitzer Linuxtage 2010, March 13th & 14th, Chemnitz (Germany)
- FAD Niederrhein 2010, March 27th & 28th , Mönchengladbach (Germany)
- FrOSCon 2010, August 21th & 22th, Sankt Augustin (Germany)
- Software Freedom Day Hamburg, September 19th, 2010, Hamburg, Germany
- OpenRheinRuhr 2010, November 13th & 14th, Oberhausen, Germany