From Fedora Project Wiki
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
|Birthday:||None of your Business|
My name is Dan Mossor. I am a veteran of the United States Navy, and am currently enrolled in classes at University. I have been using Linux in some form or fashion since 1993, and am most comfortable on the command line. I currently use Fedora and try to contribute what I can to this awesome community.
- I have used Fedora on and off since Fedora Core 2, and have extensive experience with other distributions such as Red Hat Linux, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, Solaris and HPUX.
- I am the Director of Information Technology for two non-profit organizations here in the United States.
- I am an instructor teaching various Linux, networking and security courses.
- Fedora Account: dmossor
- IRC: danofsatx
- Location: San Antonio , Texas , USA
Activities within Fedora
- Fedora Ambassador (Verification)
- Fedora Server Working Group
- KDE Plasma Working Group
- QA Team Member
- Infrastructure/SysAdmin support apprentice
- Student at the University of the Incarnate Word
- US Navy training on all things relating to electrons
- Participant in Test_Day:2013-11-14_Power_management
- Attendee at 2014 Texas Linux Fest
- Ambassador to 2015 Texas Linux Fest
- Adam Williamson (adamw)
- Mike Ruckman (roshi)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Kevin Kofler (kevin_kofler)
- Rex Dieter (rdieter)
- Stephen Gallagher (sgallagh)
Fedora experimental hamster
- Bridging with libvirt
- UEFI recovery (or, when Anaconda eats your boot entry)