- Living in Belgium, Antwerp region. Long time Unix user (+20 years) and Linux since 1992.
- Maintainer of two Open Source projects, make CD-ROM Recovery - mkCDrec (created in 2000) and Relax and Recover - ReaR (created in 2006) around Linux Disaster Recovery.
- Long time board member of the Open Technology Assembly which was formerly known as the Belgian Unix Users Group (BUUG).
- RedHat Ready Partner (ISV Partner for ReaR).
- Hold certificates of RHCT, RHCVA.
Activities within Fedora
- Fedora Ambassador
- Fedora Packager
- Presentation "The implementation of a Linux Disaster Recovery Process (with rear) on Linux Open Administration Days, Wilrijk, 10 April 2010.
- Attended the RedHat Summit EMEA 2010, 2-5 May 2010, Valencia, Spain.