- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jabber: email@example.com
I'm a programmer at Moscow-based software and telco company. Also I've got a page at Fedorapeople with some Fedora-related stuff.
Packages currently maintained in Fedora
Participation in Special Interest Groups
- Scientific and Technical
- Embedded development
Packages currently cooking
- OpenBSD-malloc - alternative malloc() implementation
- erlsom - Support for XML Schema in Erlang
- sippy - B2BUA SIP call controlling component
My Wishlist and interesting apps
- ACE - An OO network programming toolkit in C++
- CDRTool - A set of utilities for working with call detail records
- Jabbin - Jabber and VoIP client (fork of well-known Psi).
- Mac-on-Linux - virtualization solution for PowerPC
- MapGuide - web-based platform for developing and deployment web mapping applications and geospatial web services.
- Mediaproxy - far-end NAT traversal solution for SER/OpenSER.
- Mercury - new logic/functional programming language.
- MLDonkey - the Open Source eDonkey client.
- Mule - Enterprise Service Bus and integration platform.
- Nial - Nested Interactive Array Language.
- OpenSBC - hybrid SIP proxy and B2BUA.
- OpenSIPStack - implementation of the Session Initiation Protocol.
- Openwengo - SIP softphone with lot of advanced features.
- OpenXCAP - open source, easy extensible, fully featured XCAP server with TLS security and support for multiple realms.
- RabbitMQ - implementation of AMQP, the emerging standard for high performance enterprise messaging.
- SEMS - SIP express media server.
- VirtualBox - Free Virtual Machine suite from InnoTek (for SPEC/SRPM contact TillMaas)
- Yxa - transaction stateful SIP stack and a set of SIP server applications.