This page is a random set of notes about what needs to be changed, hopefully with a script, after converting wiki Beats content to XML using:
mw-render -c http://fedoraproject.org/w/ -w docbook Some_wiki_file_name -o Some_wiki_file_name.xml
- The content renders each page as a stand-alone book. (This is different from previous Moin Moin behavior, which made every page a chapter.) There is content that needs removing of changing to be a chapter.
- Change the !DOCTYPE to 'chapter'
- Remove the ?xml-stylesheet call entirely
- Change the actual document from <book> to <chapter&;
- Using XSLT?
- Hacky way is to chop the <book></book>, convert the <article...></article> to <chapter></chapter>; remove the <articleinfo>...</articleinfo> block entirely
- Give each <section> an ID value equal to the contents of the <title>...</title> with '_' instead of spaces
- Turn the admonition output into the equivalent DocBook admonition. Note that we are using only three admonitions, so a specific mapping needs to be made.
- Run the page through something similar to xmlformat or ... xmllint?
- There is a title block that appears just after the articleinfo; it is superfluous and can be removed entirely
<para> <para> <para> <inlinemediaobject> <imageobject> <imagedata contentwidth="35px" fileref="http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/a/a\ 4/Idea.png" scalefit="1" width="35px" /> </imageobject><caption> <para /> </caption> </inlinemediaobject> </para><para> <emphasis> Visit <ulink url="http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/">http://\ docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/</ulink> to view the latest release notes for Fedora, espec\ ially if you are upgrading.</emphasis><literallayout> </literallayout>If you are migrating from a release of Fedora older than the immediately previou\ s one, you should refer to older Release Notes for additional information. You can find older Re\ lease Notes at <ulink url="http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/.">http://docs.fedoraproj\ ect.org/release-notes/.</ulink> </para> </para> </para>