I'm a professional system engineer. I like to keep things neat and tidy, so whenever I come across some software that I (or someone I know) need and that is missing from Fedora, I package it.
The list of packages maintained by me can be found here.
The list of package reviews done by me is here.
Packages I'm currently working on are listed here
A nice interface to all my packages in all Fedora and EPEL branches.
I'm a sponsor and I'm always happy to sponsor people who show the necessary skill in creating packages. Contact me if you'd like me to help you become a Fedora Packager.
Here's a list of people I've sponsored so far and their packages. If they screw up, tell me.
- Sussi Lehtola packages
- Charles R. Anderson packages
- Daniel Haley packages
- Brennan Ashton packages
- Radosław Lisowski packages
- Michał Simon packages
- Gergely Gombos packages
Special Interest Groups and Committee membership
- Scientific and Technical
- Packaging Committee (former member)
- Fedora Mini
- Fedora Server
- Fedora Engineering Steering Committee for the F25 and F26 release cycle
- Package Maintainers Reference
- Packaging Committee
- Registered Desktop file Categories
- How to deal with undefined non-weak symbols
- Some Mono applications won't build under rpmbuild
- Markdown syntax for bodhi update descriptions
- RPM spec scriptlet snippets
- Porting to newer automake
- Layered build scripts for package maintainers
Dealing with TEXTRELs
- HOWTO Locate and Fix .text Relocations (TEXTRELs)
- shlib-with-non-pic-code: have inline assembly and PIC mix well
- U. Drepper's page about textrels