DotNet Special Interest Group
The DotNet SIG is a group of Fedora contributors that maintain dotnet (and related) packages in Fedora.
The goal of this group is to help to anyone interested in dotnet and to support others in creating and maintaining dotnet packages.
#fedora-dotnet channel on Freenode IRC
 mailing list //TODO
pagure - issue tracking
Joining the SIG
Should you wish to join the dotnet team, send self-introduction to our mailing list, join our IRC channel (#fedora-dotnet) When that's done, apply for the FAS group, and once you're accepted you should add yourself to the list of members on this page. Continue reading for more details! //TODO add links
- Are you new to contributing to Fedora? If so, tell us why are you interested in contributing to Fedora or what interests you about the Project.
- Already a contributor? Share what other areas of Fedora you are working in and your role in the Project.
- What's your background and experience with dotnet?
- How can we can help YOU get started?
Join the FAS group
Edit the Wiki
- Create your own user page if you don't have one yet.
- Add yourself to the list of members on this page.